Monday, August 08, 2005

about this blog

Some old topics, summarized:

Site traffic: This may sound odd, but I don't really want more blog traffic at this stage. I'm not happy with the blog yet. It still isn't right. I don't want to encourage others to visit until it is right. This is my sandbox where I explore ideas. When I get ideas that seem to work, they go onto the main site.

The main site: the main site isn't finished yet. When it is, it won't need promotion, it should promote itself. I want to make land rent so easy to understand that everyone says "well of course I believe that!" - I still have a long way to go.

The next few years: the main site is based on ideas that took many years to develop. I expect that this site will take many years to evolve as well. I can be patient. Thank you for being patient as well.

The title, "land rent will save the world": This makes some people uncomfortable. It is meant to - I am arrogant enough to challenge all other political and philosophical ideas. So far, the site is weak, and when I challenge people to a duel of ideas, I lose. But I have very big dreams.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ann said...

I'm not happy with my blog, either. Of course, I don't have a vision for the world, so it's not so important that I get it right. I like your blog. I don't understand much of it, but that's just because I'm lazy and don't take the time.

2:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home