Monday, October 31, 2005

no more blogging for a while

Like Fagin in Lionel Bart's Oliver, I've been reviewing the situation. This blog takes a lot of time away from my other activities, mainly the game I'm developing. The game has a serious purpose and, if I do it well, it will do more good than this blog ever could. But it demands a great deal of time. So no more blogging for a while. There just aren't enough hours in the day to do all I want. Blogging stops today. Over the next week or two I'll update the land rent web site, then leave that alone as well. I need to really concentrate on the game.

Thanks for reading.

5 Comments:

Blogger doug said...

Good luck on your project Chris.

11:16 PM  
Blogger Kevin Carson said...

Thank YOU for providing such a great blog. I look forward to some fruitful hours digging in your archives. Good luck from me, as well.

2:36 AM  
Blogger Trail Seeker said...

Can't rightly blame you, it does take time. Post when you feel like it instead, that is what I do, then there is no pressure or commitment.

6:23 PM  
Blogger Hellmut said...

Lots of luck with your game!

2:33 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hi Chris, I found the content from your answers answers website very enlightening but it seems to be down. Will you re-post this information somewhere or could you forward a copy? Thanks, surathur@gmail.com

7:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home