Saturday, June 25, 2005

coming attractions

I started this Blog two days ago, and already have too many posts to show on one page. Don't worry, I will slow down. But I don't want to announce this site to the world until there is something worth reading. And there is so much I want to say! It might be helpful to give an overview of past and (probable) future topics.

I don't know how other Blogs work, but this one can be looked on as a constantly growing essay.
  • The early posts (the first ten or so) are the introduction.
  • Then the theme is expanded (the current posts about different philosophies).
  • After that, the Blog will settle down into comments on the news, showing (hopefully) how land rent will solve the problems.
I don't want the Blog to be too heavy going, so there will be more light hearted posts. For example, the first few posts are very serious, so I then added a few posts on games, fun, and other stuff.

Some topics I want to cover over the next few days include:
  • my game/book (the project I am always working on)
  • various economic issues
  • various political theories
  • various religious ideas
  • and then, in a week or do, settle down into commenting on whatever is big in the news plus anything else that interests me. Isn't it great how Blogs can be totally "me, me, me"!
Any other suggestions?

P.S. The heart of this site is the 'answers, answers' page at http://homepage.ntlworld.com/tolworthy/answersanswers/index.html

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home