Saturday, June 25, 2005

me, me, me

Reading back over these Blogs, they are all first person pronoun! LOL!
In my defense, I would like the jury to consider two items.
  1. First, I want to protect my children, and give my wife some privacy (she isn't into this sort of thing). I usually say too much, so I think it would be too risky to name names. My youngest daughter thinks this Blog should be full of pictures of her pulling faces, but I am not sure if this is a good idea. What do you think?
  2. Second, these are only the first posts. Most of the Blog from now on will be about issues and events. It just seemed like a good idea to tell you where this stuff is coming from.

Aw, who am I trying to kid? Hey everyone. look at me! Hey! Hello? Hello...? Echo....echo...echo...echo...

2 Comments:

Blogger feelnoway said...

funny. :)

11:46 AM  
Blogger Chris Tolworthy said...

My first ever blog feedback! You've made my day. Thanks.

2:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home